Thursday, June 7, 2007

2, robot

A story today mentioned that a sequel to I, Robot was in the works.

I know I'm in the small minority that loved that movie. The story was great - Moynahan was hot as hell, Will Smith was great, and there was some pretty sweet action. Then you throw in robots, asimov, Cromwell and you have a pretty good movie.

The article was written on the assumption that Will Smith wouldn't be in the movie, but I really hope he is. His character was pretty solid, well developed, and reminded me of Wesley Snipes' character in Muder at 1600. Not really sure it does, but it does. And I liked that. And I want to see Smith in these semi-serious action roles more often.

Hopefully, he'll come back.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Listings