Monday, June 4, 2007

Laughing at the MTV Movie awards

While my roommate watched “The History of Star Wars” on the History channel, I squeezed in the MTV Movie Awards before the “Entourage” finale. If you watched the show, maybe my comments will amuse you and if you didn’t watch the show, I think I covered all the good parts.



Sarah Silverman came out swinging with her usual crude humor, without holding anything back (this surprised me considering the show seemed to be targeted to kids). Her swearing song that followed was not funny, and was kind of evident of how she would do the whole night – hit or miss...

Finish reading this article at SaltyStix divided into two parts under "MTV Movie Awards"

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Listings