Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Thank G-D for youtube!

Honestly, what would I do without it?

Its great for music - now that itunes went totally lame and makes you pay for more than 30 seconds of a music video, you can luckily find them (and in many different languages if that amuses you like it amuses me) on youtube!

Its great for movie fans - say for instance you're looking for a famous scene or famous introduction (like the james bond title sequences), you can probably find it on youtube. I say probably, because some of them have been taken down.

Its great for guilty pleasures - if you love a music video that you dont want your friends to know you love (for me its, shhh....Finish reading this article at Rhianna's "Umbrella" and Avril's "Girlfriend" and youtube lets me watch them over and over and over (because they're really addicting).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that youtube is the best website to go to when you have no idea what to do, are bored out of your mind, and you want something (need something) to do.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Listings